Friday, September 9, 2016

"The Tragedy of a lone Lover"

"The Tragedy of a lone Lover" 


Hey Guys! Watdheckk it's Glen,

  If your aware I really love to write poems and short stories.But before I am not into writing, I just love to read books, and other form of literature, but when I was on the 9th Grade our teacher told us to write a poem, at that moment I am on an emotional breakdown because of tragic love experience, so I express the pain and agony through writing a poem. first I can't believe I had written a poem, which for me, it was my magnum opus. I am proud that I had written my first ever poem, but it is not the poem I will be sharing to you (I'm sorry). As I get the hang of it, I write another poem and a short story after that I found myself loving the art of creative writing and the art of expressing through creative words. Literature for me is food for the soul. Alluring words are often touches my heart, and often makes me feel great whenever I read a beautiful piece of literature, It's like a warm hug that gives you comfort. I never knew I will find comfort on literature and so as writing, It gives me this feeling of discovery on how to put thoughts, and emotions through aesthetic words. Every word I write it reflects a part of me, a part of my feelings at the moment, that I express through poetic justice. I want to express what I feel, and in some ways I want my readers to feel the same feelings I encounter as I write it. I hope every lines in my poems will hit you and feel the sentiments and message behind it. Right now it is my dream to publish my own book, so I write more, and I am hoping that I will be able to publish my own book someday. For now I will let my skills to grow, and work hard on it, because I believe if you want to achieve something you need to take steps and travel further. And if you have a talent or skill you should let it grow and nurture it, learn a way to be great at it, don't be afraid to try.
  Today I am pleased to share to you my poem entitled "The Tragedy of a lone Lover" I wrote this last May 30, 2016. It's a painful poem and a tragic love story. And there is so much emotion and thoughts I had bare in this poem. So here it is, read it;


  First of all Thank you for reading my poem, I am glad to share it to you. As you don't know there is a back story about this poem, actually it's about my own life experience. It is based on a tragic relationship I had with a girl, who I loved so much but then our relationship didn't work. How tragic, isn't it?.
  Now I want you to comment down or email me (linked below) your thoughts about my poem, and also comment or email your favorite line from the poem. Again thank you for reading my poem, and thank you for stopping by, Hope to see you again on my next blog.  

Cheerios.




Instagram: @watdheckk
E-mail: watdheckkglen@gmail.com











2 comments:

  1. "Emotions I bare, you don't even care", that struck me! Love your poem! Kind regards, www.glennierem.asia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my poem, and thank you for your respond. I don't mind if you'll share it to anyone. Hope to see you again on my next blog.

      Delete